By Ewan W. Anderson,Liam D. Anderson
This revised and up to date model of An Atlas of center japanese Affairs provides available, concisely written entries at the most vital present concerns within the heart East, combining maps with their geopolitical historical past. providing a transparent context for research of key matters, it contains heritage themes, the placement of the center East on the earth and profiles of the constituent countries.
- Clearly and thematically organised sections masking the ongoing value of the center East, the historical past, primary issues, the states and the the most important matters regarding the area.
- Original maps built-in into the textual content, putting foreign concerns and conflicts of their geographical contexts.
- Case reviews and special research of every nation, whole with appropriate information and key facts.
- Coverage of primary issues, such as:
- water shortage
- the petroleum industry
- conflicts and boundary issues
- A entire extra studying part, allowing scholars to hide the subject in additional depth.
Updated to incorporate contemporary advancements reminiscent of the "Arab Spring," this e-book is a helpful advent to undergraduate scholars of political technological know-how and center East reviews and is designed as a major educating relief for classes regarding the center East within the parts of politics, background, geography, economics and armed forces reports. This ebook can be a superb reference resource for libraries and somebody drawn to those fields.
Read Online or Download An Atlas of Middle Eastern Affairs PDF
Similar middle eastern history books
With the tip of the chilly warfare got here a brand new political instability in Turkey and a shift in kin with the West, prime the govt to undertake new international rules and forge alliances with neighbouring states. This ebook bargains an in depth and complete research of the evolution of the trilateral dating among Turkey, Israel, and Azerbaijan.
Heinrich Von Treitschke was once a prolific German historian and political author through the 19th century. In Germany, France, Russia and Islam, first published in 1915, he considers ecu diplomatic kinfolk from the patriotic point of view of imperial Germany, particularly analyzing Germany’s courting to Turkey and France.
"There is a scarcity of quiet in Sylvia that craves for motion. .. . She is familiar with that she is detailed and that she possesses strange and sundry talents. " -- From the Mossad's mental review of Sylvia RafaelWhen Moti Kfir, head of the Academy for specified Operations of the Mossad, first interviewed Sylvia Rafael in a espresso store, he knew she might make an exceptional combatant for Israel's intelligence employer.
"Tell our tale. remember us. "Christians have lived within the Holy Land because the time of Christ, yet regularly as a minority. At one time, they made up 20 percentage of the inhabitants, now they make up in basic terms 2 percentage. What replaced? How have they survived as minorities for nearly thousand years?
- Health and Medical Practice in Iran: Traditional Culture and Modern Medicine (International Library of Iranian Studies)
- Iran Encountering Globalization: Problems and Prospects
- The Making of Indian Secularism: Empire, Law and Christianity, 1830-1960 (Cambridge Imperial and Post-Colonial Studies Series)
- Gender in Contemporary Iran: Pushing the Boundaries (Iranian Studies)
- Locked Doors: The Seizure of Jewish Property in Arab Countries
- Iran and Its Place among Nations
Additional info for An Atlas of Middle Eastern Affairs
An Atlas of Middle Eastern Affairs by Ewan W. Anderson,Liam D. Anderson